Sunday, December 16, 2012

Addicted to Brew

 I know it's been a while since my last posting in the Daily Fart, but do not fret. I have been working on a story that I believe and hope you will find entertaining. But in the meantime I will leave you Daily Fartones with this. As many of you know, I have had the great opportunity to star in some tv commercials for a few radio stations around the United States and Canada This full length video was shot for the station where it all started, 105.7 the Brew http://www.thebrew1057.com/main.html in Columbus Ohio. It was a parody of Robert Palmer's 80's mega hit Addicted to Love but with a Brew twist. All the the people you see in this video are played by me. I learned during this shoot a very valuable lesson. I do not make a pretty lady. So sit back and enjoy. Please feel free to share and comment.


4 comments:

  1. OMG! So funny.....and the ability to laugh with yourself.....priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...you make a SCARY lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not going to get any argument from me. lol

      Delete