Friday, November 2, 2012

The First Fart and I'm Claiming It!

     Today is a historic day my friends. For today an epic blog has been created and unleashed on the masses. A blog to be inhaled and enjoyed. A blog so profound that you can taste it... Of course, it will probably not be this particular blog, created by this rather simple, mundane individual. But I promise you, this blog will separate itself from the millions of others that infiltrate this ever expanding internet that Al Gore graciously invented, with bad spelling, horrific grammar, and a complete butchery of the English language. But along with that I will share stories, tidbits, and puns that, perhaps, I only find entertaining in the vast space that occupies my inner cranium. Maybe I'll share a video or an image of a kitty that I find amusing. Or perhaps a ramble or rant on politics, social commentary, or on the bad fish I had at the local Long John Silver. Who knows? I don't know where this blog is going to go, but isn't that the fun part? I hope you find it entertaining and help me figure this whole thing out with comments, suggestions, and beer. I will always listen, especially with an adult beverage. So, sit back enjoy the sarcasm and the ride. Until the next time I will leave you with this quote from a very smart man.

A happy fart never comes from a miserable ass
- Martin Luther
 

No comments:

Post a Comment