Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dancing Kevin!

It all started off with me trying to impress a girl friend at a Columbus Bluejacket's Hockey game.




Now it's grown way out of hand.




And you know the genie is out of the bottle and can't be put back in when you reach Jay Leno, not once but twice. Dancing Kevin on Jay Leno! And you can even get Dancing Kevin T-shirts and other gear. http://www.cafepress.com/dancekevin . If you find this disturbing, join the party. But if you enjoy it and love having fun you can always follow me, Dancing Kevin, on twitter  @kschroeder1720 

Or join me on Facebook at the  Dancing Kevin Fan Page. I'll try to keep it up with new and exciting entertaining things and tell you when I'm out and about. Or even when I do some stand up comedy around town. I hope to see you on my page or twitter feed soon. But until then I will leave you with this little Arty Party.




No comments:

Post a Comment